Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thoughts so far...

Ok, for cupboards in the kitchen, bathroom and ensuite I'm thinking Concept Oak by Panelart. It's a lovely rich dark brown, wood-look.



Now, I can't choose between two laminate benchtop colours

a) Pearl Bisque (Wilsonart): A nice neutral warm colour with no specks or swirls or anything through it. It's a plain colour, but shimmers when the light hits it. I think I will definitely have this colour for the bathrooms. But for the kitchen, I'm still unsure.



b) Crystal Topaz (Wilsonart): A stone-look laminate. It has a lot of little specks through it, but unsure if the wood-look cupboards will look good with the busy-ness of the benchtop. Also unsure whether the dark chocolate brown tones will go well with the very white/grey look of the benchtop.



Every day I change my mind.

Maybe our colour consultant will be able to tell us which combination is better.

Here's how they look together:



OR

No comments:

Post a Comment