Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We are official land owners!

... and only 5 days late.

But it's ok. We were granted an extension without penalty interest.

We went out for dinner to celebrate. And then had some ice cream. After several hours of worry-free bliss, I have discovered that I may have another dead tooth.

If you have read my other blog about my braces, you would have known that I broke my teeth when I was young. Not once, but twice. One of my front teeth died as a result, and has been dead for a long time now. I had a root canal done last year due to an infection. Anyway, I always had one sensitive tooth - use to play up when I ate some ice cream or anything else cold. My dentist said it's a worry because the root was a little tender as well when touched. Anyway, 5 weeks after getting braced, I have noticed that I have lost feeling in the tooth completely. I held a block of ice on it for a few minutes and it didn't respond at all. So, in a way, I am hoping that the tooth died because of the trauma that occurred a long time ago. Otherwise it's infected. I go back to my Endodontist next week, so I will have him do some X-rays and the cold test to see what's going on. I think the pressure caused by the braces just pushed my tooth over the edge... or maybe it just committed suicide? Who knows. I thought my teeth would be happy that they'll finally be standing in a straight, arhcy line together. I should blog about this soon too.

Long story short, I take care of one worry, and I'm onto another worry in less that 24 hours.

BUT, in more exciting news, we are in the process of choosing all our colours for the house, and also organising our electrical plan.

Will post our colour selections soon! (When we finally make up our minds... I keep changing mine ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment